Saturday 20 March 2021

everything old is new again.

several years ago the blog became tiresome and the quality of bullshit i posted seemed to morph into horseshit.  bullshit is one thing but horseshit was a real wake up call.

so now i'm back, big whoop eh?

why am i back.......... ?

i have no idea why i'm back but the real question is how long will i stick with  this before some other shiny object catches my eye and lures me away.

now that i'm back, i need a new theme. no, not a theme.  

i need a good gimmick.

any suggestions?

no? well then i better log out and google gimmick.

hopefully i'll have a decent gimmick for the next post.


i feel this poor guy's pain.



3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!

    Theme..... hmmm.... not sure. Mopeds, smoking, and those ceramic face mugs were interesting.... but you must have grown tired of them.

    Not sure, I will have to think further.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I’ve missed the pond. I’m semi back too. I think a break is a good thing. I liked all your bullshit and horse shit for that matter. Your canvass is blank, you have no lack of words. Create and please yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gimmick will have to be fluid because i don't want to paint myself into a corner.

    ReplyDelete